EyeLink 1000 Tower System
The Tower Mount for the EyeLink 1000 Plus uses an infrared hot mirror to maximize the field of view. The mirror is transparent to visible light but reflects the infrared light used to illuminate the participant’s eye.
Since the camera views the eye from above, participants are free to use their arms in tasks such as reaching to a touch screen monitor. Ask us how to customize the Tower Mount for pointing, writing, or drawing applications.
The EyeLink 1000 Plus camera can be easily detached from the Tower Mount and transferred to any other mount.
- Binocular or monocular high-speed, high-precision recording
- Large 60° Horizontal, 40° Vertical tracking range
- Integrated high quality headrest; chinrest usage is optional
- Useful for experiments that use a touch screen monitor or require pointing, writing or drawing
- 940 nm illuminator ideal for dark adapted environments