LAS-X-II PARTICLE SPECTROMETER
LAS-X II laser particle counting spectrometers combine ultra-high sensitivity and great resolution with unprecedented flexibility. The user can select both the number and particle sizes for up to 100 channels, along with any flow rate from 10-100 sccm.
An internal Windows®-based PC controls the spectrometer, providing all the familiar features associated with your personal PC. A 30 GB hard drive, USB keyboard with touchpad, and a 10" color LCD display are included, along with Ethernet and USB ports, 3.5" and CD drives, plus on-board Excel software for data analysis.
• Up to 100 particle size channels - User-selectable
• Flow rates from 10-100 sccm - User-selectable
• Dynamic range, LAS-X II: 0.09 to 7.5 microns
• Spectrometer built into Windows-based PC
• 10" LCD display, USB keyboard, 30 GB hard disk
• Ethernet, USB, drives for 3.5" disk and CD