Buchi R-3 Rotavapor
The R-3 Rotavapor is designed to meet the needs of classic laboratory applications found in education for both research and teaching purposes. Choice of glassware configurations: vertical for standard distillations and cold-trap for distilling low boiling solvents. 100-120 V AC. CE compliant.
• One-piece vapour duct and a PTFE composite vacuum seal for long service life and effective sealing
• Plastic-coated glassware with 24/40 joints
• Manual quick-action lift
• Heating bath with stainless steel pan and digital display: room temp. to 95°C
• Continuously adjustable rotation speed: 20 to 280 rpm
• Process samples from 50 mL to 4 L