WATERS ALLIANCE HPLC SYSTEM
Model: Alliance e2695
* Quaternary solvent blending supports isocratic and gradient applications with 11 unique gradient profile curves. Blend up to 4 solvents in any proportion with Auto-Blend Technology. Compatible with a wide range of solvent types to support reversed-phase, normal-phase, GPC, SEC, and IEX application.
* Advanced solvent delivery capabilities. Serial flow path with pulse-free solvent delivery without the use of dampeners. Online solvent degassing and automated solvent compressibility for accurate flow. Integrated seal wash for robustness operation with all solvent types is standard.
* Up to 120 vials housed in an optional, temperature-controlled environment. Active and user programmable needle wash for low carryover.
Variable injection volumes from 0.1 to 100 uL standard, and up to 2 mL optional. Supports STAT samples and auto-addition.
* Detection capabilities include photodiode array, UV/Vis, fluorescence.
* An intuitive user interface, giving you instant access to system settings through the large LCD screen. Simplified daily set-up with SystemPREP.
* Supported in Empower