The Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System offers maximum performance in the minimum time. Fully optimized for Fast cycling, the 7500 Fast delivers high-quality results in as little as 30 minutes.
• Specially designed Fast block ensures thermal uniformity at top speeds.
• Faster ramp rates enable rapid results without compromising extension times or assay quality.
• Fast optical plates ensure excellent precision in 10-30 ul reaction volumes.
• Use TaqMan Fast Universal PCR Master Mix to run multiple Fast assays on one plate.
The Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Time PCR systems are integrated solutions, for the detection and quantification of nucleic acids combining responsive software, pre boxed or custom assays, and advanced thermal cycling systems for a vast array of applications. The Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Time system is fully optimized for fast cycling. It also features a flexible five color detection system, that’s simple to calibrate to your choice of dyes without the need of added filtration.
The ABI 7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System delivers maximum performance in as little as 30 minutes.
• Specially designed Fast block ensures thermal uniformity at top speeds
• Faster ramp rates enable rapid results without compromising extension times or assay quality
• Fast optical plates ensure excellent precision in 10-30 uL reaction volumes
• Use TaqMan Fast Universal PCR Master Mix to run multiple Fast assays on one plate
The HybEZ™ Hybridization System (110V) is designed to conduct hybridization and incubation steps in ACD’s RNAscope® assay. The system can hold up to twenty standard microscope slides on the slide rack. The oven provides the necessary temperature control and humidity required for optimal performance of RNAscope manual assay.The unit has an advanced PID temperature controller that provides stable and accurate chamber temperatures from ambient plus 10˚C to 75˚C.
The Applied Biosystems Veriti Thermal Cycler delivers the proven reliability you expect from Applied Biosystems PCR instruments. The VeriFlex temperature control technology inside makes it possible to run up to 6 different temperatures in the same protocol step, providing precise control over your PCR optimization.
The Veriti Thermal Cycler now has a 3x faster processor, making the easy-to-use color touch screen, more responsive and the time to boot-up, quicker.
The E-Gel Imager is designed for the documentation and densitometric analysis of stained nucleic acids and proteins in agarose and polyacrylamide gels, including E-Gel® agarose gels and Invitrogen™ Novex™ NuPAGE™ acrylamide gels. In addition, the E-Gel Imager may be used to image western blots that have been probed with WesternDot 625 secondary antibodies.
The BioSprint 96 DNA Plant Kit is used with the BioSprint 96. The kit uses magnetic-particle technology for rapid DNA purification from plant material. The BioSprint 96 controls an array of magnetic rods that can attract or release magnetic particles and transfer them from well to well. The sequential transfer of magnetic particles allows a rapid purification procedure to be performed, from the initial binding of DNA to the particles, through to washing of the particles and elution of pure DNA.